Happy New Year.
From us at:
And Now Our Wednesday MANAGEMENT CLASS:
A project is a task or an activity intended to produce a unique product or service .carried out within a period of time and within budgeted goals for an organization.
Key Elements of a Project
1.A task activity; consists of activities
- Ordinary activities:doesn’t influence the cost & project schedule
- Critical activities: they det project cost & project duration
2.Produce a product /a service unique product or service is one that satisfy the specific orders of specific (prod. Specification)
3.Time schedules :start & end of a project :project duration ,it affects the project cost s
4.Cost budget arrangement of how finances ,people,materials equipment . are going to be
used (time & resources prioritization -scarce
5.Objective s goals;activities are taken to achieve the overall goals of an organization.
- Planning : project plan
- Organizing : mobilizing of research and people to create a project team
iii. Staffing -Recruiting & selecting qualified staff to perform project act
- Directing :communicating ,coordinating ,motivating ,leading and guiding people & team
- Controlling :ensuring that project activities are performed within the time period & costs.