Just a random Business thought.
Polite Notice: Of I assured you it will only cost you three minutes of your precious time, would you mind starting at apologies?
17 Reasons Why Some People Are Not Successful. Numbers 4 & 16 Are Must Read.
Mark Zukerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business opportunity – “Facebook”. Only 2 people showed up and they got in. Today, those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz ($10.7 Billion) and Eduardo Saverin ($7.4 Billion).
I wonder what it is like for the other three that were also invited but didn’t show up.
OPEN YOUR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN WITHOUT STRESS.
While many people dream of becoming better persons than the previous years, only a few actually do it. Why?
While many people dream of quitting their jobs and start their own businesses, only a few actually do it. WHY?
Do you have an idea why some people are more successful than others?
The only answer is – the power of their dreams is stronger than their excuses.
2. I don’t have the money (who has?)
3. I don’t have any contacts to start with (Really?)
4. I’m not smart enough. (You just crowned yourself as mumu – zombie)
5. I can’t talk (Are you dumb?)
6. I don’t have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up by 5am and get dressed to be in traffic!)
7. I’m too busy. (Doing what exactly?)
8. It takes too long to build a business ( But you envy Dangote)
9. I’m afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky? People have died in their sleep but you still go to sleep!)
10. I don’t like dealing with people(Mr Island. I greet your Excellency)
11. I’m too old (Age is never a barrier)
12. Waiting for all the lights to turn GREEN (Lights turn GREEN when you press the button)
13. My husband,my wife, my parents don’t support it (They don’t support you being broke either but you are)
14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot. (Hello Arik Wings of Africa, nice meeting you!)
15. I’m not good at marketing (Yet you are too good at forwarding numerous WhatsApp posts)
16. No,it’s network marketing. I can’t do it. (But you spread gossip like wildfire but can’t spread a business that will better your life?)
17. I’m not a professional (Who was born a professional?)
Please read on. Pleasure.